The premium edition features the bestselling book plus one year of unlimited access* to Practice Labs for CompTIA Linux+, including real world hands-on tasks carried out on real hardware simply accessed from a web browser.
An innovative, hands-on study system from a team of CompTIA certification and Linux experts, CompTIA Linux+/LPIC-1 Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Premium Edition with Online Practice Labs offers complete lab based coverage of CompTIA Linux+ exams LX0-103 and LX0-104. The Practice Labs platform offers an opportunity to work with industry standard technologies to provide hands-on experience and help you develop a deeper understanding of the topics covered in the certification exams.
One year of online access includes:
- Real hardware and software needed to develop your practical skills―this is not a simulation but access to the actual equipment you would expect to find in any work place along with a wide range of industry standard technologies
- Certification labs for CompTIA Linux+―the associated lab guide provides realistic scenarios and clear step-by-step instructions
- Real world configurations that provide sufficient hardware not only to carry out tasks but also test the impact of those changes
- Administrative access to the relevant devices giving you complete control to carry out either your own configurations, or to follow the lab guide to configure specific technologies required for CompTIA Linux+
- The ability to reset and start over with the click of a button¬―no fear of making mistakes!
The book features learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, and end of chapter practice questions with in-depth answer explanations. Designed to help you pass the exams with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference.
The book also includes:
- Practice Test Software with hundreds of questions (Microsoft Windows only)
- Virtual machine with custom configurations for select chapter exercises
- PDF copy of the book
CompTIA Linux+/LPIC-1 Certification All-in-One Exam Guide covers all exam topics, including how to:
- Work with the Linux shell
- Use the vi text editor
- Manage Linux files and directories
- Install Linux and manage the boot process
- Configure the graphical environment
- Manage software and hardware
- Manage users, groups, file systems, and processes
- Administer ownership, permissions, and quotas
- Write shell scripts
- Manage network settings and services
- Secure Linux and use encryption
*For complete one-year access, initial registration must occur within the first two years of the Premium Edition’s date of publication.
- CompTIA Linux LPIC 1 Certification All in One Exam Guide Premium Second Edition with Online Practice Labs Exams LX0 103 LX0 104 101 400 102 400