Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-532—and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of the skills needed to develop Microsoft Azure solutions. Designed for experienced IT professionals ready to advance their status, Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for job success.
Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Create and manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines
- Design and implement a storage and data strategy
- Manage identity, application, and network services
- Design and implement Azure PaaS compute, web, and mo bile services
This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have experience designing, programming, implementing, automating, and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions, and are proficient with tools, techniques, and approaches for building scalable, resilient solutions
About the Exam
Exam 70-532 focuses on skills and knowledge for building highly available solutions in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
About Microsoft Certification
This exam is for candidates who are experienced in designing, programming, implementing, automating, and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build scalable and resilient solutions.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning