How to become a certified java programmer the easy way
Java 7 certification exams are hard and tricky. Sometimes, experience in the Java language is not enough. You have to know the format of the questions and understand why some things are the way they are and when and how to use them properly. Do you know a good strategy to pass the exam? Many people would agree that a good strategy would be the following:
- Take a course that covers all the topics of the exam or study with a good study guide.
- Practice all you can with mock exams.
The purpose behind this book is to support you with the second point. This book contains 120 questions for exam IZ0-804, Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 7 Programmer (OCPJP). It will help you to:
- Know what is covered by the exam.
- Increase your chances to pass the exam by practicing with similar questions.
- Strengthen your knowledge of the eight topics covered by the exam.
Containing 10 questions for each exam topic, this book doesn’t claim to have the largest number of practice questions. It claims to have questions that will help you pass the OCPJP exam. It focuses in quality, not quantity. Each question was chosen to test a particular point of every exam objective. They are not just filler questions that have no relation with the exam. Explanations for the answer(s) of every question are included.