Knowing the industry-standard animation and interactivity tool Adobe Animate CC (previously known as “Flash Professional”) can help you get a foothold in the exciting web design and mobile app-development world. Learn Animate CC by building cool creative projects that will teach you how to:
- Design and animate vector artwork
- Compose an animated greeting card using HTML5
- Build a promotional video with text and images animated in 3D
- Construct a working digital clock using ActionScript
- Design and code an interactive quiz for mobile devices
This study guide uses more than 6 hours of video integrated with text to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career designing and building interactive media using Adobe Animate CC. It lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam in Interactive Media Using Adobe Flash Professional CC (name correct at press time) and helps prepare you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Purchasing this book gives you access to valuable online extras. Follow the instructions in the book’s “Getting Started” section to unlock access to:
- The Web Edition containing instructional video embedded in the complete text of the book with interactive review questions along with product updates
- Downloadable lesson file you need to work through the projects
When creating the Adobe Certified Associate examination, Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful around the world.
To create this new product, Peachpit and Adobe Press have joined forces with team of outstanding instructors who have a great track record getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com
Joseph Labrecque is a senior interactive software engineer at the University of Denver where he also teaches classes on Adobe Animate CC (formerly Flash Professional), web animation, graphics production, and mobile application design. Joseph is an Adobe Education Leader (AEL) and an Adobe Community Professional. He received the Adobe Education Impact Award in 2010 and currently serves on the AEL Advisory Board. Joseph produces written and video content for Adobe Press, Peachpit, O’Reilly, Lynda.com, and BrainBuffet.com.
What you need to use this book: Adobe Animate CC (2015 release) software, for either Windows or Mac OS. (Software not included.)
- Learn Adobe Animate CC for Interactive Media Adobe Certified Associate Exam Preparation Adobe Certified Associate ACA