This study guide uses text integrated with video to help learners gain real-world skills that will get them started in their career in animation and interactive media design and lays the foundation for taking the Adobe Animate Certified Associate (ACA) exam. A mix of project-based lessons, videos, and quizzes throughout prepares beginning learners for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Written by an instructor with classroom teaching experience, the book covers all of the objectives of the latest Interactive Media Using Adobe Animate CC Adobe Certified Associate Exam.
Following are the top level domain objectives for the Interactive Media Using Adobe Animate exam:
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Interactive Media Design Elements
- Understanding the Adobe Animate Interface
- Building Interactive Media Elements by Using Adobe Animate
- Evaluating Interactive Media Elements by Using Adobe Animate