This study guide uses text integrated with video to help learners gain real-world skills that will get them started in their career in web design and authoring and lays the foundation for taking the Dreamweaver Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. A mix of project-based lessons, videos, and quizzes throughout prepares beginning learners for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Written by an instructor with classroom teaching experience, the book covers all of the objectives of the latest Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC Adobe Certified Associate Exam.
Following are the top level domain objectives for the Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver ACA exam:
- Setting Project Requirements
- Planning Site Design and Page Layout
- Understanding the Adobe Dreamweaver Interface
- Adding Content by Using Dreamweaver
- Organizing Content by Using Dreamweaver
- Evaluating and Maintaining a Site by Using Dreamweaver