This study guide uses text integrated with video to help learners gain real-world skills that will get them started in their career in print and digital media design and publication and lays the foundation for taking the Adobe InDesign Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. A mix of project-based lessons, videos, and quizzes throughout prepares beginning learners for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Written by an instructor with classroom teaching experience, the book covers all of the objectives of the latest Print and Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign CC Adobe Certified Associate Exam.
Following are the top level domain objectives for the Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign exam:
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Page Layouts
- Understanding Adobe InDesign
- Creating Page Layouts by Using Adobe InDesign
- Publish, Export, and Archive Page Layouts by Using Adobe InDesign