This study guide uses text integrated with video to help learners gain real-world skills that will get them started in their career in photography, graphics, or design and lays the foundation for taking the Photoshop Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam. A mix of project-based lessons, videos, and quizzes throughout prepares beginning learners for an entry-level position in a competitive job market.
Written by an instructor with classroom teaching experience, the book covers all of the objectives of the latest Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop CC Adobe Certified Associate Exam.
Following are the top level domain objectives for the Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop ACA exam:
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Images
- Understanding Adobe Photoshop
- Manipulating Images by Using Adobe Photoshop
- Publishing Digital Images by Using Adobe Photoshop