Advance your everyday proficiency with Word 2016.
And earn the credential that proves it!
Demonstrate your expertise with Microsoft Word! Designed to help you practice and prepare for Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS): Word 2016 Core certification, this official Study Guide delivers:
- In-depth preparation for each MOS objective
- Detailed procedures to help build the skills measured by the exam
- Hands-on tasks to practice what you’ve learned
- Practice files and sample solutions
Sharpen the skills measured by these objectives:
- Create and manage documents
- Format text, paragraphs, and sections
- Create tables and lists
- Create and manage references
- Insert and format graphic elements
A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification validates your proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, demonstrating that you can meet globally recognized performance standards. Hands-on experience with the technology is required to successfully pass Microsoft Certification exams.
- MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft Word