This is the only book on the market dedicated to guiding you through the 1Z0-451 Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner syllabus. Its knowledgeable, structured approach is your surest path to becoming a Certified Expert.
- Successfully clear the first stepping stone towards becoming an Oracle Service Oriented Architecture Infrastructure Implementation Certified Expert
- The only book available to guide you through the prescribed syllabus for the 1Z0-451 Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner exam
- Learn from a range of self-test questions to fully equip you with the knowledge to pass this exam
What will you learn
- Get started by gaining a full understanding of SOA Concepts
- Learn to identify the SOA Suite 11g components and define a SOA composite application
- Take a deep dive into Technology Adapters
- Get to grips with working with Mediator to integrate SCA components and external services
- Integrate Human Workflow with BPEL and Mediator
- Take advantage of defining Business Rules with JDeveloper
- Secure your Composite Application using Security Policies and Web Services Manager
- Understand the various SOA Integration Points including B2B, BAM and Service Bus
- Gain an understanding of advanced BPEL concepts for exception and compensation handling and much more
- Master the monitoring of Components Runtime execution with SOA Enterprise Manager Console
This book is packed with real word examples. Each major certification topic is covered in a separate chapter, which helps to make understanding of concepts easier. At the end of each chapter, you will find a variety of practice questions to strengthen and test your learning.
You will get a feel for the actual SOA Foundation Practitioner exam by solving practice papers modeled on it.
Who this book is written for
This book is for SOA architects, technical consultants, application developers and analysts who want to successfully clear the 1Z0-451 Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner exam to attain the Oracle SOA Infrastructure Implementation Certification.
Completing the Oracle SOA Infrastructure Implementation Certification develops your conceptual and real-world understanding of the primary components of the Oracle SOA Suite, including BPEL process engine and Oracle Service Bus and will allow you to become familiar with Service Oriented Architecture concepts.
This definitive certification guide provides a disciplined approach to be adopted for successfully clearing the 1Z0-451 Oracle SOA Foundation Practitioner exam to attain the Oracle SOA Infrastructure Implementation Certification.
The book starts with essential SOA concepts and then dives into building of composite applications. You will then learn how to work with technology and application adapters. Next, you will learn orchestrating Services with BPEL and advanced BPEL concepts. Midway through the book you will learn about Mediator components and Human Workflows. The book will then cover Oracle Business Rules and securing services and composite applications. Towards the end of the book, you will learn how to monitor and manage SOA Deployment. The book concludes with a post assessment exam that will give you a feel for the actual SOA Foundation Practitioner exam, and a must-have developer reference that covers important SOA concepts.
- Oracle Soa Infrastructure Implementation Certification Handbook